Follow m3

01 October 2010

Stupid lecturer

1st time heard got such lecturer
Really dulan..
Yesterday just skip her class den back hometown
Then at night saw msg from class rep saying that got replacement at today
Please..
All people are planning to going back hometown d
But u say got replacement den replace?
Have u ever thinking on our situation?
We are just a student
I don have a car let me when back den back
I don have the choice
I only can follow others
Others also same with me
But nevermind
Today i heard that u wan us write letter to u cause of absent class
What is this?
Do u ever know how to be a lecturer?
We pay to u and u teach us
Not u pay to us and we must follow u
We also have our suggestion
But this is no fair for us
i would like to complaint at u
Really DULAN
╭∩╮(︶︹︺)╭∩╮

No comments: