Follow m3

01 December 2010

Welcome December

Time is fast
Today oledi 1st of December
After that gonna finish 2010
Ohh~
i gonna older and older
Ohh~
Time please stop
I dont want be older
I wan stay young
I wan back to my childhood
I miss my childhood times
Time please return back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, about my studying now
I really confuse on some of subject on this semester
Especially finance
Blur only
Many calculation
Many theory
So hard
I hate this..!!
Today when write the survey form to lecturer at class
I know that final exam is coming for me oledi
But me seem like no studying at all
Cause lazy and just busy for my inter campus
Training, training and training
 i really learnt a lot
Thanks to my trainer
This friday going for KL campus for playing d~
God bless all people that are going
Amen~

No comments: