Follow m3

23 November 2010

Inter Campus training

Next week (3,4,5/12/2010) is going to inter campus
This week start to training with strictly
Although last few week got training
But it is only on every Monday
But now is everyday
Today trainer started to tell us about the double strategic
He teach us how the double position
Today only i know how is the position of playing double
Learnt lot on today
And i also know my mistaken on playing badminton  
Trainer also tell me that my services is good
Hehe!!
Sure la
I learnt it so long time and put lot of afford inside that
No easy to learnt that serve ball
It need my soft skill..LOL
i gonna be strong
The main problem of mine is my stamina problem
I very fast den will lack of energy
That is my main problem
And i really lazy to move
Hehehehe..
Anyway, i really tired of training and lot of assignment
I really face those all things together on this and next week
Gambateh to myself!!!


No comments: